Jaclyn S. Jensen-Withey
Jaclyn S. Jensen-Withey, Wealth Advisor, has been with Lions Gate Wealth Management in various roles since 2013. Jackie graduated from Elmira College with a B.A. in French Language and Culture. Jackie has experience in marketing, business development, web design, and administration. She also specializes in customer service, computer software transitions, and national compliance standards. She has worked in a number of different industries and lived in several different states. Jackie was born, raised, and currently lives in the Warren, PA area with her husband (a former Marine) and two boys.
Before my sons were born, I coached gymnastics for 20 years. I grew up in the gym, and embraced the “gym rat” life. Ultimate Frisbee “ultimately” pulled me from the chalky air and onto the fields of green. The spell was broken, and my life switched from nights and weekends to sunup-to-sundown.
GETTING TO KNOW JACLYN
- Favorite food: I like to EAT WELL – Good Food – steak and potatoes, lasagna, BBQ pork ribs.
- Hidden talent: My hidden talent is untying knots. Also, crocheting; but other people can do that too.
- Favorite book: The books I most often recommend: the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. I also love Harry Potter.
- Favorite movie: I can’t choose just one!!
- Favorite TV show: Who has time for TV? If I make time – it’s for the crime scene drama series like NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, Criminal Minds, Quincy MD, Perry Mason, Murder, She Wrote, Columbo, The Profiler, Pretender, etc. And, of course, MacGyver –both Dean Anderson original or the Lucas Till remake.
- What motivates you: I put a lot of value on “doing it right”. Duty and obligation are often my call to action. I’m a stickler for details.
- Favorite holiday: I love love love Christmas!!! The anticipation, the giving, the decorations, the food, the holiday cheer, the carols. It’s so bright and uplifting; it takes the “chill” out of winter.
- Something on your bucket list: I would love to travel internationally, annually, with my family.
- Place you’d most like to visit: Vacation time finds me seaside – the ocean air calls my name, the waves feed my soul, my feet are grounded in the salty sand.